On The Green Ember Wiki, users with rights are given certain titles via profile tags.
- Bureaucrats are known as Sovereigns of Natalia.
- Administrators are known as Rulers of Natalia.
- Content moderators are known as Lord Captains.
Content moderator abilities
- Deleting and moving protected pages
- Deleting and moving files
- Undeleting pages and files
- Re-uploading files
- Protecting and unprotecting pages
Administrators have all the rights of a content moderator, plus these additional functions:
- Recovering deleted pages, page histories, and files.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights or auto-confirmed statuses.
- Blocking IP addresses or user names from editing.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
A bureaucrat has all the rights of an admin, but in addition, they can promote other users.
Who is on this wiki's admin team?
The "founder" of a wiki, the person who first requested it, is given administrator and bureaucrat rights automatically. The user Someone12341 founded this wiki on September 6, 2016.
- Pinkpeony73 (active)
- J.S. Clingman (active)
- Kilmarnock228 (active)
Can I be an admin?
We are not looking to add to our administrative team at the moment.
"And always, for the sake of this wounded world . . . bear the flame." — Smalden Joveson